Approche Directe manages your recruitment missions either fully outsourced either support of your process via sourcing and / or assessment.
Any mission entrusted to Approche Directe includes the following steps : problem analysis, job description, search, selection, presentation of qualified candidates, support to the decision, onboarding monitoring.
The added value direct approach for the recruitment of your employees in Nantes and Rennes
Assessment : analysis of the profiles selected according to a adapted process : interviews, tests, reference shots, scenarios.
The summary note : writing for each candidate of a summary with commented opinion, taking into account personalities and projects.
The advise : Approche Directe seeks the best match between the candidate's personal project and the company's collective project.
The support : frequent calls with the successful candidate are organized during the integration and beyond.
Market monitoring : Approche Directe can convey business intelligence information.
Approche Directe tools as part of the recruitment process
Evaluation is our DNA. Approche Directe uses a extented sourcing process and a structured and controlled assessment.
The tools used by Approche Directe are :
- Databases : Approche Directe subscribes to the reference databases on the market
- Internal database : more than 50 000 qualified applications and network contacts
- Headhunting : A real media to contact“core target” candidates. Our expertise : manage this particular approach and support the identified person towards a voluntary application form.
- Social networks : LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Job boards : serving ads on the appropriate engines
- Assessment tools : personality inventories, logical test, managerial profile, cases studies