direct approach occurs within the framework of recruitment missions either fully outsourced either support of your process via sourcing and / or evaluation.
Any mission entrusted to direct approach includes the following steps : problem analysis, job definition, research, preselection, presentation of successful candidates, help with the decision, integration monitoring.
The added value direct approach for recruiting your employees
Evaluation : analysis of the profiles selected according to a adapted process : interviews, tests, reference shots, scenarios.
The summary note : writing for each candidate of a summary with commented opinion, enriched by taking into account the personalities present and the business plan.
The board : direct approach seeks best match between the candidate's personal project and the company's collective project.
The accompaniment : regular exchanges with the successful candidate are organized during their integration and beyond.
Economic watch : direct approach can convey business intelligence information.
Direct approach tools as part of the recruitment process
Knowing how to find and evaluate is our dna. direct approach is based on sourcing process and structured and controlled evaluation.
The tools used by direct approach are :
- Cvthèques : direct approach subscribes to the reference cvthèques on the market
- The direct approach internal database : more 50 000 qualified applications and network contacts
- The "head hunt" : it is of real interest in its ability to approach so-called “core target” candidates and in a situation of professional success. Our expertise : manage this particular approach and support the identified person towards a voluntary application form.
- Social networks : LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and JDN
- Job boards : serving ads on the appropriate engines
- Assessment tools : personality inventories, logic test, managerial profile, graphological analysis